Timetorise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timetorise

This forum is for people who like to talk, write, play video games, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B!gBang
Admin
Admin
B!gBang

B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   Empty
PostSubject: B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!    B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi, I decided to open my own shop, instead of just posting. Exclamation
I really hope, this goes well.

I only do about 2-4 requests at a time. So, if there are four people on the list. My shop will probably be closed until they are done.

If you want to request a Signature or Avatar. Please post in this format.

What do you want? Signature or Avatar.

* Size:
* Background:
* Text:

EX.) B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   BigBang

If you cannot see your Signature and/or Avatar. That concludes that it is a broken link. Please PM me about it and I will happily re-upload it for you.
Back to top Go down
https://timetorise.forumotion.com
#1Blitz

PostSubject: Re: B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!    B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 am

Can you make me an avatar with samurai ifraid to tle left and zero in the middle put a fiery background put the avatar as big as you need to and no text thanks
Back to top Go down
B!gBang
Admin
Admin
B!gBang

PostSubject: Re: B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!    B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:56 pm

#1Blitz wrote:
Can you make me an avatar with samurai ifraid to tle left and zero in the middle put a fiery background put the avatar as big as you need to and no text thanks

Okay, just give me a little time. I am working for the WBO and the TTR, so, hold on.
Back to top Go down
B!gBang
Admin
Admin
B!gBang

PostSubject: Re: B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!    B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm

B!gBang wrote:
#1Blitz wrote:

Okay, just give me a little time. I am working for the WBO and the TTR, so, hold on.

Sorry, I am going to have to do it later. I have been "very" buzy, see you guys at the dance tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!    B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B!gBang's Signature and Avatar Shop!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timetorise :: Spam Section-